Bar Arrangements

If you are arranging a party or other function where guests will be buying alcoholic drinks you will need to arrange a licence from Sevenoaks District Council. (Contact details are to the right of this panel.)

This can be done by engaging one of the local publicans or a specialist company to look after this aspect of your event or it is possible to do it yourself (if you know what you are doing!). Please contact the Bookings Secretary for further details.

If alcoholic drinks are to be served without charge you do not need a licence.