PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING BOOKING CONDITIONS
Please note that the Hall Management reserve the right to refuse or subsequently cancel bookings without giving any reason. In such cases a full refund of all payments and deposits will be made.
1) You are reminded that it is ILLEGAL to smoke anywhere on the premises.
2) The maximum seating allowed for entertainments is 140 in the Players Hall and 80 in the Clubroom. The maximum seating allowed for meals with dancing is 120 in the Players Hall and 60 in the Clubroom.
3) Any decorations put up by hirers must be non-flammable, and may not be fixed near light fittings. Sellotape, and other adhesive tapes must not be used on painted surfaces.”Blu-Tack” must not be used on the brickwork in the Club Room.
4) Beer in bulk must be set up on adequate waterproof sheeting provided by the hirer. If alcohol is to be sold on the premises it is the responsibility of the hirer to obtain the appropriate licences and to comply with the terms of such licence. Further details are available from the Bookings Secretary.
5) Wedding Receptions, parties and other functions need to finish by midnight. The hall should be vacated no later than midnight. We suggest music and dancing should cease by 11.00 p.m., which should allow time for clearing up as described in condition 6 (see below).
6) It is a condition of the hire that the premises (including the lobbies and toilets) are left in a tidy condition at the end of the hiring period. Chairs and tables should be replaced whence they came and curtains drawn open. Surface dirt, food remains, spillages, etc. should be swept or mopped up, placed in the polythene sacks provided and removed from the premises that day. The kitchen should be left in a clean, tidy condition and fit state for the next hirer. There are sweepers and brooms in both the Players Hall (in the cupboard opposite the fridge) and in the Club Room (in the cupboard to theright of the gents’ toilets). Tea towels are not provided.
7) In the event of conditions 5 + 6 not being complied with before 12.00 a.m., the Management Committee reserves the right to withhold part or all of the booking deposit. If it is necessary for a member of the Management team to spend additional time cleaning the Hall this will be charged at £30.00 per hour or part thereof and would be the sole responsibility of the hirer and is not transferable. This charge will be deducted from the returnable deposit. The hirer is personally responsible for checking that all windows are closed, lights turned off (except emergency lighting) and doors latched.
8) Rubbish left for clearance incurs a charge of £50.00 but users are required to take all rubbish away with them.
9) If there is any structural damage caused to Hall (broken toilets, broken or damaged chairs or tables, etc), the Management Committee reserve the right to invoice the hirer for subsequent repairs should the returnable deposit be insufficient to cover such cost.
10) Bookings at children’s party rates are restricted to children of twelve years and under and the party must be supervised by the hirer or other responsible adults.
11) The Hall Management do not accept bookings for parties for groups or individuals aged between 13 and 25 years.
12) Stiletto heels must not be worn in either the Main Hall or the Clubroom.
13) The Hall Committee reserves the right to claim all or part of the hiring charge if the hirer cancels the booking with less than 4 (four) weeks notice.
14) The most efficient way to send a booking enquiry is by email to email@example.com.The Hall Booking phone is a voicemail, you are welcome to leave a message and we will get back to you if you feel you need a phone conversation.
15) If the Hall Management establish that the Hall is not being used for the purpose for which it was booked they reserve the right to withhold 100% of the returnable deposit.